There are fantastic property investment opportunities in the Far East and across the world – but you need to know where to look.
Why you should talk to Infinity about your property investment plans
- We work across the Far East and beyond, and specialise in Thailand property.
- Infinity director Judy Blair has strong connections in the Thai property market …and is well versed in the complicated local property laws!
- We have arrangements with some of the world’s leading overseas mortgage lenders
- We can help clients secure competitive mortgages against properties in the UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, France, Dubai and Portugal.
- …and for people looking to buy property outside these territories we can provide asset backed (collateralised) loans.
- We understand what it’s like living and working abroad… after all, we’re expats too
Infinity’s local contacts, regional knowledge and access to research can help you make the right property investment choice.
Things to consider when investing in property
- How a property investment would fit within your other investments, including your pension
- Your attitude to risk
- Timescale: do you have a plan in mind?
- Location, location, location: where would you feel comfortable investing?
- Long term growth? Rental income? Or both? 5 It sounds obvious, but how much can you afford?
…these are just a handful of the issues to consider. For many people, investing in property is exciting, but it can also be high-risk without speaking to an expert.
Our Latest Thinking
Before you invest in property, speak to Infinity first!